Thursday, May 29, 2008

Avery's Preschool Program

Avery had her first preschool program on May 15th. Her classroom performed Surfin USA and The Twist. It was so cute! Avery stood front and center for everyone to see. She put on quite a performance and even walked to the edge of the stage to hold her arms out to her daddy and me right in the middle of the song! I shook my head no from the second row and she folder her arms and got very mad! The audience, of course, thought this was very funny! She proved to be a true "teacher's kid!" She did look really adorable doing the twist and interacting with her classmates.

2 comments:

Amy Barrett said...

I am SOOOO proud of you for starting this blog!!! I am adding you to my favorites list so I can keep up with it! I love your blog name too, that is too cute! This picture of Avery is great!

CartersMom said...

I love this picture! She is so much like Claire it is uncanny! I love all of the photos so far- you can check out Carter's through Amy's blog.