Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Wish Come True

Avery's Christmas wish came true! Santa brought Avery her very own pony! Actually, this has been Avery's wish for some time now. She always says, "I wish I had my very own pony." When we ask her where we would put one, she always replies, "On the deck!" With the help of our Ms. Heather, (By help, we really mean Heather did all of the work and coordination. We just fit the bill.) Avery was finally able to have a very sweet, very broken, very gentle pony named Baby. She had no idea what the apple was for that Santa left her under the tree. After we opened all of the presents Christmas morning, we all went outside and surprised Avery with her pony. Of course, Avery cried when Baby had to be taken to the barn to stay, but will be visiting her often. I believe Baby will be able to be in some horse shows pretty soon!

7 comments:

Emily Ann said...

How exciting! I know that is a Christmas she will remember forever.

Amy R said...

How come I did not know about Baby?? You withholding info from me?? Precious pics of Baby. Congrats on the newest member of the family!!

Lori said...

That is so neat! So where is Baby staying?

Amy Barrett said...

I had no idea about Baby either and I got chills when I read your post. She will never forget this Santa gift. I can't think of anything else more perfect for her! yay Avery!

JoeC said...

AmyR and AmyB no one knows what Santa is bringing till Christmas. Who knew!!!

Amy R said...

Judd knew Joe C.. What is up with that???

Danna Ramsey said...

This was awesome!!!! BUT, what are you, I mean what is Santa going to bring next year? :)