Sunday, March 22, 2009

Matchy Matchy


Here are our "matchy, matchy" girls! This is one of my favorite Amy B. sayings (matchy matchy). Before Addison was born, I swore I would never dress our girls alike. I would see sisters dressed alike (again, Amy B.) and think, "That's cute, but that's not me." To my surprise, when Addison was about 6 months old, I found myself shopping for matching outfits! I have to blame it on Avery because she was the one who always asked if her dress that I picked out for her on Sunday would match anything that Addison had. How could I tell her that I would never dress them alike. So, as with numerous other things (picking a pacifier off the floor and shoving it in my baby's mouth after a quick wipe, allowing my child to eat paper, having a messy house, ignoring something so that I wouldn't have to discipline, etc.) I find myself doing something that I said that I would never do . . . before I had children.

4 comments:

Amy R said...

Cute new pics!! The matchy match is something I swore I would never do either. It gets to be a very fun addiction!

Jenny said...

I'm the same... swore I would never have to match the girls... now I am always on the hunt for 3 matching outfits! Your girls are adorable!

Amy Barrett said...

Isn't it fun!! I love it! Your girls are so cute.

Laura Carson said...

Your mom was telling me about your girls not too long ago. She seems like one proud Grandma! I'm glad I finally get to see their faces! They are adorable! I hope you are all doing well.